|Payment Terms:||L/C, WU, T/T, Paypal|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Means of Transport:||Land, Ocean, Air|
|Production Capacity:||300 piece/Month|
|Delivery Date:||4 weeks|
|Brand Name:||Norman||Methodology:||Chemiluminescence immunoassay|
|Quality system certificate:||ISO13485||Certificate:||CE|
Automated Chemiluminescence Immunoassay System (CLIA)
Self-developed antigens and self-manufactured antibodies
that ensures minimized intra and inter batch difference
Upgraded version, independent research and development.
Accurate testing result, more than 99% correlation with main stream Europe-Amefican products.
Testing speed: 100 samples/ hour
Sample capacity: 36
Reagent capacity: 9
Refrigeration function for samples and reagents
Testing Mode: Batch, STAT, special samples
Light emitting principle
Non-enzymatic chemiluminescence, long reagent stable time
Acridinium ester as the marker, stable performance, without any light source,
eliminating the influence of other factors.
Sodium hydroxide (NaOH) and hydrogen peroxide(H2O2 ) are excitation substrate
Structure of NORMAN Automated CLIA System
01 Cuvette loading zone
252cuvettes can be loaded one time and replaced at any time during testing
Memorize numbers and location of cuvettes
02. Reagent zone and sample zone
Power supply independent, magnetic beads levitation systems, refrigeration system is loaded in reagent area to keep reagent stable, the radio frequency identification technology is adopted in kit information (calibration curve, time of validity, sample type)
Sample information can be entered manually or scanning recognition
Three testing mode:
Batch, STAT, special sample test
Sample editing mode:
Hospital LIS System
Automatically software generating
03. Sampling needle
Automatic level detection, stirring mixing system, sampling needle made of titanium alloy material has good anti-collision function, single needle loads reagents, samples and magnetic beads. Inside and outside wall cleaning, on outer wall of needle is coated
by Teflon, high polish, ensure cross-infection does not exceed 10-5
36.5±0.5ºC constant temperature incubation, i
Incubation abnormity warning, magnetic separation components (independent magnetic separation),
05.Manipulator (exclusive design)
Mechanical grip: grab sample tube, avoid empty or partial catch.
Detection rod: automatic detection of sample tube, evaluate whether sample tube is located accurately
Automatic identification of reagent Kit (type, curve, reagent position), no need manual code scanning
07.Magnetic separation components
magnetic separation device closely combines with sample tube,
Nanjing Norman patented technology
linear correlation coefficient (r)≥0.99
Specification of Main reagents
Automated chemiluminescence assay consists of two parts, automatic reaction system and chemiluminescent assay system. Automated reaction system is the process to indirect specifically bind the luminescent markers to the solid phase carrier through incubation and magnetic separation method. Chemiluminescence assay system is the process that when luminescent markers move from the acidic environment suddenly to the alkaline environment, oxidized by the hydrogen peroxide then it emits photons with maximum wavelength 430nm, which is then captured by the photomultiplier.
The system utilizes acridinium ester and its derivatives as luminescent markers, luminescent through injecting excimer, and complete within a few seconds, belonging to flash type chemiluminescence. Acridine ester and its derivatives as luminescent markers for measuring analysis has advantages including simple, fast, no necessary catalyst, good stability, low non-specific binding and high sensitivity in the reaction, which is a new-type and efficient compound.
Installation environment requirements
1. Only for indoor installation and use. The installation environment shall be free of dust, mechanical vibration, or heavy noise, or power interference, with good ventilation.
2. Place the instrument on a solid and level table, the table carrying capacity shall be no less than 150kg (weight of the instrument);
3. For easy maintenance, leave some space around the instrument, which is easy to connect a variety of other components, also good for instrument cooling;
4. The instrument shall be far away from strong magnetic fields, strong electric field, water source, corrosive fluids; do not expose to strong direct light, do not place near heat source. It is prohibited to use the instrument near strong radiation source; otherwise it may interfere with normal operation of the instrument.
1. Power supply: AC220 ± 22V, frequency 50 ± 1Hz;
2. Rated power: 500VA;
3. Fuse sizes: F6A 250V, 5 * 20mm;
4. The instrument requires a properly grounded electrical outlet to provide the required power, do not use non-own power line;
5. The power outlet location shall allow sufficient space to facilitate plugging and unplugging the power line, do not put the analyzer in a location difficult to disconnect power.
Temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure requirements
1. Work Ambient temperature: 10~30℃, it is recommended to install air-conditioning;
2. Relative humidity ≤70%.
3. Atmospheric pressure: 85~106kpa
Nanjing Norman Biological Technology Co., Ltd is dedicated to R&D and manufacturing of Immunofluorescence and automated chemiluminescence system. Founded in 2008, Norman biological has been upholding the idea that R&D shapes future ,concentration determines success.Now there are over 100 R&D engineers, 40% of which hold a PhD or master's degree. An over 30,000m2 global R&D center is in construction, and will hold more than 1,000 R&D engineers in the future.
We are looking for partners from all over the world, we can provide professional IVD prodcuts with top quality, excellent performance,best price and service, join us as a partner, enjoy win-win business!
Related Category: automated chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer NRM411-S7