Thyroid Trab Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Kit
Product origin :Nanjing
Delivery time :Two weeks after payment
Supply capacity :100,000 units/month
For Automated Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer (CLIA-NRM-411), currently there are 19 reagents are available:
PCT (peripheral blood, whole blood, serum)
2. Cardiovascular (all cardiac markers support whole blood sample type)
NT-proBNP, D-Dimer, hs-cTnI, CK-MB, MYO, H-FABP, Lp-PLA2
T4, FT4, T3, FT3, TSH, TG, Anti TG, Anti TPO, Anti TSHR, T-Uptake
4. Fertility markers will be available at the end of 2018.
E2, Free-Beta-HCG, FSH, GH, LH, PRL, PROG, TESTO, uE3, Beta-HCG, INHIBINA, AFP, and PAPP-A
Thyroid Autoantibody to Tsh Receptor (TRAb) Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Reagent:
Methodology: Chemiluminescence Immunoassay
Autoantibody To TSH Receptor (TRAb) Kit (Chemiluminescence Immunoassay) is intended for in vitro quantitative determination of autoantibodies to TSH receptor (TRAb) content in human serum, based on NRM411 system.
TRAb represents autoantibodies to the TSH receptor (or thyrotropin receptor), which is a receptor that responds to thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) and stimulates the production of thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3). TRAb is closely related to Graves' disease and autoimmune hypothyroidism as it can activate TSH receptor stimulate the production of T4 and T3 as the same as TSH.
Clinically, TRAb content in human serum is an important index to diagnose Graves' disease and can be used to identify up to 80%~100% of the positive patients with Graves' disease. The presence of TRAb suggests that patients' hyperthyroidism is caused by autoimmune thyroid disease rather than toxic thyroid adenoma. TRAb may also present in patients with hypothyroidism and autoimmune thyroiditis thus TRAb test can also help with the diagnosis of these diseases.
The assay is a sandwich immunoassay for quantitative determination of TRAb concentration based on chemiluminescence immunoassay technology. The Magnetic Microbeads Reagent contains protecting reagents and magnetic microbeads that are coated with biotin labeled TSHR antigen. The Antibody Reagent contains the protecting reagents and acridinium ester labeled goat anti-human IgG antibody. Auxiliary Reagent contains protecting reagents. Sample, calibrator or control is mixed with Magnetic Microbeads Reagent, Antibody Reagent and Auxiliary Reagent to form a sandwich complex. After incubation and automatic magnetic separation conducted by the instrument, trigger solutions are added to generate chemiluminescent reaction and the relative light units (RLUs) are measured by a photomultiplier. A proportional relationship presents between the concentration of TRAb in the sample and the RLUs detected by the NRM411 system.
Packages: 100 Tests/Box, 200 Tests/Box.
Storage and Stability:
1. Sealed: Stable until the expiry date when stored at 2-8ºC.
2. Opened: Stable for 4 weeks for reagents. Stable for 1 week after dissolved for the control material. To ensure the kit's best performance, it is recommended to place opened kits in the refrigerator if it's not going to be used on board during the next 12 hours.
3. Do not use it beyond the expiration date.
Calibration and Traceability;
1. Calibration: Each batch of kits contains specific calibration information, stored in the Calibration Card.
2. Traceability: The TRAb assay is traceable to a NIBSC standard reference reagent (NIBSC code: 08/204).
Nanjing Norman Biological Technology Co., Ltd is dedicated to R&D and manufacturing of automated chemiluminescence system. Founded in 2008, Norman biological has been upholding the idea that R&D shapes future, and concentration determines success. Ever since the beginning, Norman has been focusing on developing and manufacturing chemiluminescence and immunofluorescence reagents.
Norman's manufacture center is located in the Yuhua District and owns an over 2,000m2 GMP-approved clean workshop.The R&D base,which is over 2,000m2,is located in state-level new Jiangbei district.Now there are over 100 R&D engineers, 40% of which hold a PhD or master's degree.
Agent Wanted: If you are interested in working with us, please feel free to contact.
1. Manufacturer and Exporter for nearly 10 years with self R&D Research Center;
2. Professional After-Sale service with On-site support worldwide;
3. CE/ISO13485/SGS/RoHS Certifications!
OEM and ODM are available !