Thyroid Tpoab Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Kit
Product origin :Nanjing
Delivery time :Two weeks after payment
Supply capacity :100,000 units/month
For Automated Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer (CLIA-NRM-411), currently there are 19 reagents are available:
PCT (peripheral blood, whole blood, serum)
2. Cardiovascular (all cardiac markers support whole blood sample type)
NT-proBNP, D-Dimer, hs-cTnI, CK-MB, MYO, H-FABP, Lp-PLA2
T4, FT4, T3, FT3, TSH, TG, Anti TG, Anti TPO, Anti TSHR, T-Uptake
4. Fertility markers will be available at the end of 2018.
E2, Free-Beta-HCG, FSH, GH, LH, PRL, PROG, TESTO, uE3, Beta-HCG, INHIBINA, AFP, and PAPP-A
Thyroid Autoantibody to Thyroid Peroxidase (TPOAb) Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Reagent:
Methodology: Chemiluminescence Immunoassay
Autoantibody To Thyroid Peroxidase (TPOAb) Kit (Chemiluminescence Immunoassay) is intended for in vitro quantitative determination of antibodies to thyroid peroxidase (TPOAb) content in human serum, based on NRM411 system.
Thyroid peroxidase (TPO) is an enzyme expressed mainly in the thyroid where it is secreted into colloid. It oxidizes iodide ions to form iodine atoms for addition onto tyrosine residues on thyroglobulin thus catalyses the production of thyroxine (T4) or triiodothyronine (T3). TPOAb is one of the main thyroid autoantibodies thus closely related to autoimmune thyroid disease.
Combined with increased concentration of TSH, TPOAb test can help identify patients with early hypothyroidism. Also, TPOAb test can help distinguish patients with primary hypothyroidism and secondary hypothyroidism. TPOAb test is mainly for diagnosis of Hashimoto's disease, autoimmune hyperthyroidism and Graves disease. Some autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid disease, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) can be observed with elevated levels of TPOAb.
The assay is a sandwich immunoassay for quantitative determination of TPOAb concentration based on chemiluminescence immunoassay technology. The Magnetic Microbeads Reagent contains protecting reagents and magnetic microbeads that are coated with biotin labeled TPO antigen. The Antibody Reagent contains the protecting reagents and acridinium ester labeled goat anti-human IgG antibody. Auxiliary Reagent contains protecting reagents. Sample, calibrator or control is mixed with Magnetic Microbeads Reagent, Antibody Reagent and Auxiliary Reagent to form a sandwich complex. After incubation and automatic magnetic separation conducted by the instrument, trigger solutions are added to generate chemiluminescent reaction and the relative light units (RLUs) are measured by a photomultiplier. A proportional relationship presents between the concentration of TPOAb in the sample and the RLUs detected by the NRM411 system.
Packages: 100 Tests/Box, 200 Tests/Box.
Storage and Stability:
1. Sealed: Stable until the expiry date when stored at 2-8ºC.
2. Opened: Stable for 4 weeks for reagents. Stable for 1 week after dissolved for the control material. To ensure the kit's best performance, it is recommended to place opened kits in the refrigerator if it's not going to be used on board during the next 12 hours.
3. Do not use it beyond the expiration date.
Calibration and Traceability:
1. Calibration: Each batch of kits contains specific calibration information, stored in the Calibration Card.
2. Traceability: The TPOAb assay is traceable to a NIFDC standard reference reagent Anti-Tpo Ab (Lot No. 150557-200601 ).
Nanjing Norman Biological Technology Co., Ltd is dedicated to R&D and manufacturing of automated chemiluminescence system. Founded in 2008, Norman biological has been upholding the idea that R&D shapes future, and concentration determines success. Ever since the beginning, Norman has been focusing on developing and manufacturing chemiluminescence and immunofluorescence reagents.
Norman's manufacture center is located in the Yuhua District and owns an over 2,000m2 GMP-approved clean workshop.The R&D base,which is over 2,000m2,is located in state-level new Jiangbei district.Now there are over 100 R&D engineers, 40% of which hold a PhD or master's degree.
Agent Wanted: If you are interested in working with us, please feel free to contact.
1. Manufacturer and Exporter for nearly 10 years with self R&D Research Center;
2. Professional After-Sale service with On-site support worldwide;
3. CE/ISO13485/SGS/RoHS Certifications!
OEM and ODM are available !