CLIA Creatine Kinase Isoenzyme Whole Blood Reagent
Product origin :Nanjing
Delivery time :Two weeks after payment
Supply capacity :100,000 units/month
Chemiluminesence Immonoassay Ck MB (Creatine Kinase Isoenzyme) test kits
1. Important indicator for diagnosis of AMI.
2. Analyze re-infarction and infarction size.
Chemiluminesence Immonoassay Ck MB (Creatine Kinase Isoenzyme) Test Reagent:
Methodology: Chemiluminescence immunoassay
1. Registration No: Jiangsu food and drug administration 2014-2400618.
2. Important indicator for diagnosis of AMI.
3. Analyze re-infarction and infarction size.
1. Began to rise after 3-8 hrs
2. Reach peak value after 8-24hrs
3. Return to normal value after 3 days
4. Early diagnosis of AMI and risk stratification .
5. Most valuable markers of non-ST-segment elevation MI
6. CK-MB mainly exists inmyocardium. Content of CK-MB in serum is sensitive and specific to myocardial damage.
7.CK-BB Mainly exists in brain, prostate,intestine,lung,bladder,uterus,placenta,and goiter.
CK-MM Mainly exists in skeletal muscle and myocardium.
1. High sensitivity: 0.4ng/ml.
2. High accuracy : 99% result correlation with similar product of Siemens ADVIA Centaur.
3. Wide linear range: 0.4-300ng/ml.
Creatine Kinase-MB (CK-MB) kit (Fluorescein Enhanced Chemiluminescence Immunoassay) is intended for in vitro quantitative determination of Creatine kinase-MB content in human serum and plasma, based on NRM411 system.
CK-MB is mainly from myocardial tissue. The increased level of CK-MB in serum is a significant indicator of diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction (AMI) and identification of myocardial necrosis. In cases of acute myocardial infarction (AMI), the concentration of CK-MB rises as early as 3 to 6 hours after onset, peaks at between 12 and 24 hours, and returns to normal after 3 days if without any complications. However, if there are complications, the level of the enzyme in the serum will remain high. If MI happens again, the decreased level of CK-MB will rise again, and the curve of the enzyme activity will form saddle pattern.
The assay is a sandwich immunoassay for quantitative determination of CK-MB concentration based on chemiluminescence immunoassay technology. The Magnetic Microbeads Reagent contains protecting reagents and magnetic beads that are coated with FITC antibody. The Antibody Reagent 1 contains the protecting reagent and acridinium ester labeled specific CK-MB antibody. The Antibody Reagent 2 contains the protecting reagent and FITC labeled CK-MB antibody. Sample, calibrator or control is mixed with Magnetic microbeads Reagent and Antibody Reagent to form a sandwich complex. After incubation and automatic magnetic separation conducted by the instrument, trigger solutions are added to generate chemiluminescent reaction and the RLUs are measured by the photomultiplier. A direct relationship exists between the amount of CK-MB in the sample and the RLUs detected by the NRM411 system.
Nanjing Norman Biological Technology Co., Ltd is dedicated to R&D and manufacturing of automated chemiluminescence system. Founded in 2008, Norman biological has been upholding the idea that R&D shapes future ,and concentration determines success. Ever since the beginning,Norman has been focusing on developing and manufacturing chemiluminescence and immunofluorescence reagents.
Agent Wanted: If you are interested in working with us, please feel free to contact.
1. Manufacturer and Exporter for nearly 10 years with self R&D Research Center;
2. Professional After-Sale service with On-site support worldwide;
3. CE/ISO13485/SGS/RoHS Certifications!
OEM and ODM are available !